Changing Forum Username

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I tried to search, but with no luck. I've had the name CrackedRosco for some time now referring to Crack from CrackBerry and Rosco my dogs name. After lots of back and forth, I've officially settled in with the iPhone 6. After each iteration of the device, believe it or not, the 6 has won me over. There I admit it! I'd like to change my Mobile Nations Forum Username now but cannot figure out how to do this? Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure this is something a mod has to do for you, I'd PM one and see what they say. Glad you finally embraced the dark side :devil:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I tried to search, but with no luck. I've had the name CrackedRosco for some time now referring to Crack from CrackBerry and Rosco my dogs name. After lots of back and forth, I've officially settled in with the iPhone 6. After each iteration of the device, believe it or not, the 6 has won me over. There I admit it! I'd like to change my Mobile Nations Forum Username now but cannot figure out how to do this? Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

For user name changes, send email request to: sitesupport@mobilenations.com.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Glad you settled on the iPhone 6. Send your username change request to accounts@mobilenations.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh