How do I stop this iphone from asking for icloud password?

I

iMore Question

So here's the situation. My co-worker has moved on from his iphone.. 5, I want to say, it is. It's not the newest one, but it's somewhat recent. I don't know anything about istuff. He leaves his old phone here at work, so we can use it for pandora radio in the store, just using the wifi, because it obviously doesn't have any regular cell service anymore. Lately it has become impossible to use because it will not stop asking for his icloud password. Like, not just a few times an hour, like I've read about. Literally every second. I can't even get to any options or settings menus because that stupid ******* icloud sign in window pops up instantly after hitting cancel, and will not stop. my co-worker doesn't even remember his password, and doesn't want to put it in even if he did, because he doesn't use this phone anymore, and all we want to be able to do is leave it sitting on the table running pandora. Is there a way to just plain turn off icloud, so it stops asking? Without having to sign in, at any point?

As an aside, this is exactly the kind of crap that has kept me from ever using apple's ****. Any company that thinks bull**** like this is a good idea, for even a second, is run by morons.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
First thing you can do is to stop using profanity in your posts here. Not acceptable.

Secondly, the only way to make it go away is to enter the correct password. If you don't know it, then you are out of luck.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Lol right he just "leave " his iPhone at work for you to use it hmm sure buddy, why don't you call your former coworker and tell him his phone is in your possession as you would not be able to use it, I mean that's the honourable thing to do don't you think ?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Q
As an aside, this is exactly the kind of crap that has kept me from ever using apple's ****. Any company that thinks bull**** like this is a good idea, for even a second, is run by morons.
Pardon the bluntness...Apple is not the problem here...you are.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods