I can't reduce the size of the font on my Apple Watch.

I

iMore Question

I apparently turned up font size on the watch face such that now I can only see a part of the watch face as well as only part of the password face so that I can't enter my pass number. I am unable to maneuver around the numbers page to input the correct number sequence so that I can't enter the interface on the phone in order to reduce the size of the font. Is this something that anyone else has confronted or is this a "bug" in the system. Stupidly this appears to be my fault. I did totally power down the watch thinking that once I restarted the watch, it would resent. Nothing changed and the font remains enlarged. The watch now is not functional and I am reduced to using my old analog watch. Not a happy camper!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I apparently turned up font size on the watch face such that now I can only see a part of the watch face as well as only part of the password face so that I can't enter my pass number. I am unable to maneuver around the numbers page to input the correct number sequence so that I can't enter the interface on the phone in order to reduce the size of the font. Is this something that anyone else has confronted or is this a "bug" in the system. Stupidly this appears to be my fault. I did totally power down the watch thinking that once I restarted the watch, it would resent. Nothing changed and the font remains enlarged. The watch now is not functional and I am reduced to using my old analog watch. Not a happy camper!

On your phone, do the following:
  1. launch the Watch app.
  2. Go to the My Watch tab.
  3. Go to the Passcode screen.
  4. Enable Unlock with iPhone option.
  5. Close the Watch app.
  6. Press the Power button on your iPhone to lock it.
  7. Now unlock your iPhone and it should also unlock your Watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro