x-apple-amd-action_message

I

iMore Question

When i want to download any new application and i fill my password,I am unable to download it.It shows "x-apple-amd-action_message".I just updated my Iphone 5 to IOS 8.4. Its not jailbroken.Please search a solution for it.I also searched through internet and there are many people getting this problem. I request you to solve this please.I trust Imore very much.I hope you give a solution to me.

Jayy0613

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Idk whats wrong , x-apple-amd message . There has to be another way of fixing it other than restoring it . I signed out of my apple id but i cant even put it back in and it made it worse now because i cant download the apps that was already insta

Jayy0613

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Idk whats wrong , x-apple-amd message . There has to be another way of fixing it other than restoring it . I signed out of my apple id but i cant even put it back in and it made it worse now because i cant download the apps that used to be installed like fb messanger . I use it alot and i cant download again . Call apple ? Idk . We all need helpp

mrazdlink

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
it happened to me as well because of iOS 8.4 update. as you noticed, after this update, you will see new-looked Music icon. and this Music app now works like Appstore / iTunes / iCloud. which means the Music app will use your appleID information. If you are using more than 2 apple ids (in my case, i had several appleid of other country), you may see that message if your apple id logged in Appstore is NOT same as Music app. So, you need to log out iTunes or Appstore AND Music app as well and run Music app (if Music app was running background, force close first) and sign in with the SAME appleID you want to use on Appstore / Itunes. Once you log in with appleID you want to use on Appstore, your appstore will be changed automatically with appleID. Hope your issue can be solved with my tip.

erinnae

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
This worked for my iPhone too.
Music app > left side icon > sign out > sign in again
Your app store will automatically ask for your Apple ID password. Then, that's it! You can now download apps from the store.
Hope this helps. :)

brodyjwojtasek

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Please help me! I tried to go on the Apple Store and download a game and then it said x-apple-amd-action_message. Please help as fast as you can. Thanks.

Mohammed Kasem

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
logout in music app and itunes then restart (hold lock and home for 5 sec)
then login music app. after that try downloading random app and enter apple id. should fix it

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Would it affect my current files in the iPhone if I restore my phone? Help!

Yes, restoring the phone will delete everything. Have you tried signing out and back in like a couple of others have suggested? The full restore should be the last resort if possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox