Why won't Music fully launch on my device?

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Apple music opens but only shows blank screen. tried on wifi and LTE also. Just shows blank screen. but when I updated earlier, it worked just fine

PLEASE HELP--I CANT LAUNCH THE MUSIC APP

(yes, I restarted the device--multiple times!)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple music wont fully launch

I'm having issues off and on with the Music app. I suggest trying back later and see if it works.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

UPDATE:

I tried network reset and it still isn't loading Apple music

It looks like you've tried everything you can. Others have reported issues with the app as well. You might just wait it out and see what happens. Send Apple feedback on it. Then either wait, or try a restore as new of your phone. Get a fresh copy of iOS 8.4.
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

It looks like you've tried everything you can. Others have reported issues with the app as well. You might just wait it out and see what happens. Send Apple feedback on it. Then either wait, or try a restore as new of your phone. Get a fresh copy of iOS 8.4.
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p

I have installed it 6 times on my iPhone with no luck

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Wow...I wonder what's going on. I've been using it all day and haven't had any issues. Hopefully whatever is causing this will get worked out soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

Installed what? The iOS? You have restored your phone 6 times? Did you restore it as a new phone or from a back up? You should restore as new.

I didn't restore it. I installed iOS 8.4 6 times. and I really can not restore it as new...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

If I call apple would they be able to help me?

would they be willing to talk to a 13 year old?

They would want to speak with the Apple Account owner. But if it is like you say, a restore is what they would recommend. Why can't you restore as new? A parent should help you with this.

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

They would want to speak with the Apple Account owner. But if it is like you say, a restore is what they would recommend. Why can't you restore as new? A parent should help you with this.

oh trust me, I know how to restore. I hold a Dev account and have used betas the last 2 years

the reason I switched from iOS 9 back to 8.4 is because Apple music wasn't even available on 9 yet.

And I can't restore because I have things I'm not willing to lose

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

oh trust me, I know how to restore. I hold a Dev account and have used betas the last 2 years

the reason I switched from iOS 9 back to 8.4 is because Apple music wasn't even available on 9 yet.

And I can't restore because I have things I'm not willing to lose

You've made your choice then. Your issue must be related to betas. I would just go back to 9 beta. Why do you need to do betas? Are you a developer?

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

You've made your choice then. Your issue must be related to betas. I would just go back to 9 beta. Why do you need to do betas? Are you a developer?

registered as one

and the beta isn't the problem. because I completely removed iOS 9 from my device

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

registered as one

and the beta isn't the problem. because I completely removed iOS 9 from my device

Registered as one and being one are two different things. You're the only one I know with that issue. And I frequent several iOS forums. If you're unwilling to restore, then you're out of options.

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

Registered as one and being one are two different things. You're the only one I know with that issue. And I frequent several iOS forums. If you're unwilling to restore, then you're out of options.

1)I didn't say I was a dev. I said I held a dev account

2) I'll wait for the next beta seed...

3) thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods