I tried to jailbreak ipod touch 4, ios 6.1.5, using p0sixspwn. after it said it was done I waited for it to restart a couple times, and tried to use it. I dont have cydia, my wifi is off and greyed out, my ipod keeps restarting every few minutes, and itunes says "itunes could not restore the ipod "ipod" because a session could not be started with the ipod" when I try to restore the backup.
    06-30-2015 09:07 AM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

I tried to jailbreak ipod touch 4, ios 6.1.5, using p0sixspwn. after it said it was done I waited for it to restart a couple times, and tried to use it. I dont have cydia, my wifi is off and greyed out, my ipod keeps restarting every few minutes, and itunes says "itunes could not restore the ipod "ipod" because a session could not be started with the ipod" when I try to restore the backup.
    First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    06-30-2015 10:05 AM