What's wrong with my battery and how do I fix it?

tschengle

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
This suddenly happened a couple of days ago when I started recording a video with the camera app.

After a while of recording my phone would just shut off, like it does when it's out of battery. I turn it back on and the battery was as it were before around 70%, I try to record a video again and this time paying attention to my battery, from 70% it went to 1% somehow and shortly shut off afterwards. When I turn it on again it was now at 50%.

After that my phone's battery display would be erratic and inaccurate, sometimes going up sometimes going down, and the phone would sometimes just shut off, requiring me to plug it in to the charger momentary to turn it on again. I've checked my battery cycle with a windows program and I'm only on my 305th cycle, I've even tried resetting the phone three times but it wasn't solved. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

tschengle

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the middle of trying to discharge my phone, but my battery indicator has been stuck at 58% for a while now, previously it went down from 100 to 70 normally, albeit at an accelerated speed, and then jumped down to 58 and remained there since. I'll continue to use up the battery and see where it goes from there.

tschengle

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Update: shuts off at around 30% while on the facebook app, turned it on again and it went from around 30% to 25%. Will continue to discharge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711