Why was I not asked to join family sharing?

I

iMore Question

I would try to delete myself but it was done under my husbands Apple ID and I do not know the password! He has also downloaded spyware software from our laptop to my phone and I cannot even sync to iTunes even when I try to uninstall and rest all! Should I try from a different computer? And he has jail broken my phone! Many of these things are creating problems with regular use of my phone . Also to add to this dilemma, he owns a business and I believe this is all being done under a business account! Can anyone please help me? Pam

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
This all sounds suspect.

But if you think that your phone has been compromised, then reset it to factory default and set up as a new device.

u5301

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Thank you and I have considered resetting. I'm not a computer whiz but have learned a lot in a brief time about iPhones ! That's what I will have to do!!!

u5301

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
TY. My phone has been jail broken. Not by me. I'm educating myself through the Internet!!! Just disgusted and frustrated!!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
TY. My phone has been jail broken. Not by me. I'm educating myself through the Internet!!! Just disgusted and frustrated!!!!

Restore the phone as new. Back up photos to Dropbox or OneDrive. Go to Settings >General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Then set it back up. If you wish, you can set up your own account. But you'll need a credit card to enter in the iTunes App Store.