I now have to charge my phone every day.
    06-26-2015 09:36 AM
    You can try replacing the battery, but having said that, know that batteries degrade over time like anything else. Furthermore, are you using the device more than you used to? Are you in an area where there's a weak wireless signal?
    06-26-2015 09:38 AM
    Another drawback to these devices besides their speaker woes is their battery life.It's not too difficult to change one if you just have patience and very good eye sight as the parts are really really small.Watch a few vids and read up on how to change it.If u don't feel cozy with it,take it too Apple for either cheap/free warranty repair or o.o.w. repair.If it's o.o.w.,I'd suggest a third party place as Apple is sure proud of their "Geniuses", and I use that term very loosely.....don't ask me why!!!
    06-26-2015 10:10 AM
    If you are at all mechanically inclined, you can buy a battery and install kit from iFixit.com . They also have videos showing how to do the changeout. Or, if you're in a large city, there are some aftermarket stores that can change the battery for you, at a nominal fee.

The iPhone 4 is quickly becoming outdated if you need to download any data; however, if the main purpose is as a PHONE, the battery swap is the cheapest solution if you want to stick with an Apple product. You might also check out trading up to a refurbished 4s model, as Apple will be supporting that for another year with the release of iOS 9 this fall.
    06-29-2015 06:15 PM