We had iMatch for a while and I actually loved it and will likely restart it but I am curious as to whether or not it is possible outside of iMatch to download songs from old CDs or songs purchased elsewhere to my iPad. I have found that I can download a song set to myself via email for example and play it on iPad but it plays individually via Q and will not show up in the Apple music player. While I realize iMatch is a low-cost option to allow this to happen I am still frustrated by the fact that I have to pay to play my music and I'm trying to figure out if there are any options for playing my music from other sources on my iPhone and iPad without paying for the privilege of doing so. Thanks.
    06-22-2015 03:04 PM
    You just need to physically store the music in your iTunes library and sync to your device... if you rip CDs to iTunes, this works fine. I've been doing it for years.
    06-22-2015 03:07 PM
    Thanks. Just to clarify, when speaking of syncing iTunes to device, you are referring to physically connecting device to computer (Mac or PC) and syncing with the iTunes library on that computer, correct?
    06-22-2015 03:42 PM
    Thanks. Just to clarify, when speaking of syncing iTunes to device, you are referring to physically connecting device to computer (Mac or PC) and syncing with the iTunes library on that computer, correct?
    Yep.. or wifi sync... that works too.
    06-22-2015 03:56 PM