I have pictures i want to delete permanently from iCloud.com but they don't seem to delete. when i first deleted it. it said the picture may take up to 40 days to delete and its more than 40 days but the pictures are still there. is there a way i can delete these photos from my iCloud. i know how to delete photos permanently using an iPhone but i don't have the pictures on my phone. they are only on iCloud.com. and i just can't delete pictures permanently on iCloud.com. please can someone help me out?

Thank you.
    06-21-2015 10:43 PM
    I do not know why it is allegedly taking that long to delete a photo from your iCloud account because when I delete a photo from mine, it is deleted right then and there. The change also syncs immediately to my devices.
    06-21-2015 10:47 PM
    Thanks for replying but i still i have the same problem. I am able to delete photos permanently on my phone but i can't on iCloud.com. i really don't know why. And these photos are photos i don't even have on my phone anymore. its more than 40 days and they are still in the recently deleted folder.
    06-22-2015 03:19 AM
    Thanks for replying but i still i have the same problem. I am able to delete photos permanently on my phone but i can't on iCloud.com. i really don't know why. And these photos are photos i don't even have on my phone anymore. its more than 40 days and they are still in the recently deleted folder.
    I just logged into my iCloud.com and noticed the changes to the iCloud Photos section. The "recently deleted" photos you referenced is what I assume a backup plan to recover photos that may have been deleted by mistake or prematurely. Underneath the deleted photos are the remaining number of days before being permanently deleted. Having said that, I think Apple should allow the option for instant permanent deletion. Then again, the millions of people who are own Apple products that are not a tech savvy may be the reason it's like that. Anyway, unless I missed the option, there's no way to instantly delete the pics in the recently deleted folder within iCloud.com.
    06-22-2015 08:51 AM