Why am I unable to redownload Mavericks?

I

iMore Question

hi I have followed your steps and I cannot redownload the os x! it not asking for a password or anything it is just saying that their is an error and to try again! I have been trying for ages! also yes I am connected to the Internet and it is a home network! is there anyway around just setting it up to its normal settings where it says choose your language and then put in your internet! what can I do please help me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't redownload Mavericks!

Please make sure you're are following the steps as written.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
hi I have followed your steps and I cannot redownload the os x! it not asking for a password or anything it is just saying that their is an error and to try again! I have been trying for ages! also yes I am connected to the Internet and it is a home network! is there anyway around just setting it up to its normal settings where it says choose your language and then put in your internet! what can I do please help me

What device and what version of OS X is currently installed on the computer? The Mac App Store did not appear until OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), so you cannot access the App Store with a version of OS X older than 10.6.8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods