A iOS mail app to configure separate mail addresses under one Account to use own outgoing server

I

iMore Question

E.g. I have an Exchange account under my own domain address. But I also have several other email addresses like gmail or yahoo which forward their mails to my Exchange address. In Airmail which is connected to my Exchange account it is possible to create aliases for gmail etc. and set them up to use their own outgoing server.

I want that for iOS too, since I can't set up Office 365 to do this.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried to add a new account using "Other" as the type? You could then configure the new account with the desired information and see if that works for you.

xangini

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I am the one who asked :D

Have you tried to add a new account using "Other" as the type? You could then configure the new account with the desired information and see if that works for you.

Well but that would mean that I have more than one configured account (had that for a long time, but that was to irritating in time) Thats not what I try to achieve.

Okay, best scenario, there is a nice third party iOS mail app out there which allows you to make aliases (for my existing gmail account) under your main and only connected account (exchange for me), but let you configure the outgoing server from google instead the one from microsoft.

Does anyone know such an app?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I am the one who asked :D

Well but that would mean that I have more than one configured account (had that for a long time, but that was to irritating in time) Thats not what I try to achieve.

Okay, best scenario, there is a nice third party iOS mail app out there which allows you to make aliases (for my existing gmail account) under your main and only connected account (exchange for me), but let you configure the outgoing server from google instead the one from microsoft.

Does anyone know such an app?

You might want to look at something like this:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id642022747?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

xangini

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
thanks for your recommendation. I already thought about it, but since I couldn't find any mention about aliases etc. I was afraid to spent the money.

But do you think Dispatch let me configure this service?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox