I am only receiving a name rather than contact info when someone texts me a contact. It appears that I can open it but then I can't open to see it. I just switched from a 4S which I really liked! But my iPhone 6 is driving me nuts!!! I'm also not super crazy about the lack of coverage by Verizon!! Thought it would be better than ATT but it has not been! Ideas?
    06-09-2015 08:38 AM
  2. nikkisharif said: Best Answer

Maybe it's something they're doing on their end. Try rebooting your device to see if that fixes it. As far as coverage goes, it just depends on your area. I travel a lot & I have Verizon. For the most part it's worked everywhere but some areas outside of Boston are a little spotty. All you can do is report the issue to the carrier or switch back to AT&T.
    Maybe it's something they're doing on their end. Try rebooting your device to see if that fixes it. As far as coverage goes, it just depends on your area. I travel a lot & I have Verizon. For the most part it's worked everywhere but some areas outside of Boston are a little spotty. All you can do is report the issue to the carrier or switch back to AT&T.
    06-09-2015 09:12 AM