I am only receiving a name rather than contact info when someone texts me a contact. It appears that I can open it but then I can't open to see it. I just switched from a 4S which I really liked! But my iPhone 6 is driving me nuts!!! I'm also not super crazy about the lack of coverage by Verizon!! Thought it would be better than ATT but it has not been! Ideas?
    06-09-2015 07:38 AM
    Maybe it's something they're doing on their end. Try rebooting your device to see if that fixes it. As far as coverage goes, it just depends on your area. I travel a lot & I have Verizon. For the most part it's worked everywhere but some areas outside of Boston are a little spotty. All you can do is report the issue to the carrier or switch back to AT&T.
    Maybe it's something they're doing on their end. Try rebooting your device to see if that fixes it. As far as coverage goes, it just depends on your area. I travel a lot & I have Verizon. For the most part it's worked everywhere but some areas outside of Boston are a little spotty. All you can do is report the issue to the carrier or switch back to AT&T.
    06-09-2015 08:12 AM