My iphone was nine days old when this started happening. Took it in 3 times, first time issue was marked as 'user' error, second time they replaced waterproof case, third time they said they would replace my 2 month old phone with a refurbished iphone. I want a NEW iphone because it's been a lemon since day one. I know of one other person that has had same issue with not being able to get out of an app. I can get into text messenger, and use it, but cannot get out. I have to turn iphone off and back on to get to menu. I can get into phone addresses and make calls, but cannot get back to menu. I have to turn iphone off and back on. I can get into Outlook and navigate around, but then I cannot get back to main menu. The nearest Verizon store is no help. I called tech support, they are supposed to run tests, but, they have not called me back. If you Iphone is just a few days old, they should replace it with a new phone and not a refurbished one that has already had issues. In the meantime, the manager and employees at Verizon give sorry service - they made the sale and I cannot return iphone, my only option is to take a refurbished phone, I must pay for the defective lemon. All these issues I read about with these iphones - Apple and Verizon should be ashamed of themselves - they should replace these defective iphones with NEW iphones. Any alternatives short of hiring a lawyer??????
    06-09-2015 05:57 AM
    My iphone was nine days old when this started happening. Took it in 3 times, first time issue was marked as 'user' error, second time they replaced waterproof case, third time they said they would replace my 2 month old phone with a refurbished iphone. I want a NEW iphone because it's been a lemon since day one. I know of one other person that has had same issue with not being able to get out of an app. I can get into text messenger, and use it, but cannot get out. I have to turn iphone off and back on to get to menu. I can get into phone addresses and make calls, but cannot get back to menu. I have to turn iphone off and back on. I can get into Outlook and navigate around, but then I cannot get back to main menu. The nearest Verizon store is no help. I called tech support, they are supposed to run tests, but, they have not called me back. If you Iphone is just a few days old, they should replace it with a new phone and not a refurbished one that has already had issues. In the meantime, the manager and employees at Verizon give sorry service - they made the sale and I cannot return iphone, my only option is to take a refurbished phone, I must pay for the defective lemon. All these issues I read about with these iphones - Apple and Verizon should be ashamed of themselves - they should replace these defective iphones with NEW iphones. Any alternatives short of hiring a lawyer??????
    There's nothing wrong with refurbed phones. But if you feel that strongly just talk to them.

🇵🇷🏽
    06-09-2015 06:01 AM
    And what do you mean by main menu?

🇵🇷🏽
    06-09-2015 06:02 AM