I would of expected, if I used my cultural language, I may of been given an option to add it to my standard dictionary.

If this feature is not standard, why not? And is there an application I could install which would allow this feature to be added.
    06-08-2015 10:47 AM
    06-08-2015 11:17 AM
    Dear Bigeric23

I have just seen your reply and thank you for your direction

I don't think I will have time for that long process, while am busy writing up important stuff or at worst; speaking with friends and family who do understand my sense of speech, even though my iPhone does not attempt to.

I come to that conclusion, from the fact, a dialogue box appears saying "No Replacement", rather than "Add Word To Dictionary".

Quite a pity, I must say.
    06-22-2015 07:46 PM
    I think when I first made this entry, I used the wrong context and I think this has made the main question obscure.

I am looking for a feature that, when speaking in slang with some friends and even family.
    The words that I use, would not just be registered as a "No Replacement" order, but an option could open up asking me if I would like to add this word to my phone selection of words I use.

Doesn't the iPhone have a feature like that, where my phone allows me to personalise, for me.
    08-07-2015 11:48 PM