It is gold, looks like a connector with two prongs, that attaches to one of the screws (?). I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help! I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help!
    Carrie
    06-05-2015 08:45 PM
    Can you take a pic of it, so members that do repair can see exactly what you're referring to? Or you might want to just take it to Apple or find an authorized repair shop.
    06-05-2015 09:26 PM
    It is gold, looks like a connector with two prongs, that attaches to one of the screws (?). I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help! I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help!
    Carrie
    Go to iFixIt.com and search for a tear-down of your particular model. They have some vids and lots of photos and step-by-step guide to disassembly and reassembly.
    06-05-2015 09:35 PM
    Here's an iFixit 4s teardown. Maybe you'll see the part.
    https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPhone+4S+Teardown/6610

06-05-2015 09:38 PM