When I was disassembling my iPhone 4S a small gold part fell out.

I

iMore Question

It is gold, looks like a connector with two prongs, that attaches to one of the screws (?). I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help! I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help!
:) Carrie

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you take a pic of it, so members that do repair can see exactly what you're referring to? Or you might want to just take it to Apple or find an authorized repair shop.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It is gold, looks like a connector with two prongs, that attaches to one of the screws (?). I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help! I think it came from the lower right corner somewhere (if you are looking at the back of the phone). Can anyone tell me where the part goes so I can put my phone back together? Help!
:) Carrie

Go to iFixIt.com and search for a tear-down of your particular model. They have some vids and lots of photos and step-by-step guide to disassembly and reassembly.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice