i tried to create an iCloud account on my iPhone,but it says this device is no more eligible for iCloud account. Device Is No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account How To Create On Iphone, How Do I Create An Apple Id If It Says " No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account "? It Says Account Limit Reached? what should i do?
    zeianlykim likes this.
    05-27-2015 06:47 PM
    05-27-2015 06:53 PM
    Actually, there is a limit of the number of free Apple ID accounts that can be associated with any single device. Once three accounts have been created on that device, you can't create any additional ones.

Presumably this is a second-hand (third party) device?
    05-27-2015 07:26 PM
    Wow that stinks
    I have one Apple ID for years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-28-2015 06:10 PM
    my friend i can help you with that, i did it my self on limit reached device and it worked, go to itunes on your pc and, create the apple id through it, you will find the option of pay method "NON" after reviewing the accoung
    08-20-2015 11:01 PM
    i tried to create an iCloud account on my iPhone,but it says this device is no more eligible for iCloud account. Device Is No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account How To Create On Iphone, How Do I Create An Apple Id If It Says " No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account "? It Says Account Limit Reached? what should i do?
    There's a limit of three iCloud email addresses (xxx@mac.com, xxx@me.com, xxx@icloud.com). You can create an AppleID using ANY email address. Use an address from Yahoo, Outlook, GMail, etc...
    zeianlykim likes this.
    08-20-2015 11:35 PM
    09-12-2015 06:43 PM
    What if I make an Apple ID and my device is no longer eligible for creating a free iCloud account. What difference does it make? What will I miss in that case?
    01-01-2016 11:34 AM
    My I phone seconant I want create new iPhone ID how pls help me
    03-06-2016 12:57 PM
    My I phone seconant I want create new iPhone ID how pls help me
    Maybe this will help.
    http://m.imore.com/how-create-apple-...iphone-or-ipad

Manage your ID
    https://appleid.apple.com/
    03-06-2016 01:39 PM
    guys can you help me to create an apple id acc. im trying to click the create account but there nothing happen on my iphone6s its clickable but it will not prompted you to create account help me please
    08-17-2016 11:37 PM
    Why i cant create my own apple id?when i created my apple id..when i scrolled up,i see you cant create apple id.I tried this into apple site but like what i said they cannot create apple id beacause of server error
    07-08-2018 10:08 AM
    Why would this restriction apply when a person is specifically setting up an iCloud account for a child? The average family has some weird number like 1.7 children. What about the family with two parents and two children, or for the crazy ones like mine, four children? Or the even crazier ones I've encountered, perhaps you have too... with... a dozen??
    11-16-2018 08:36 PM
    Why would this restriction apply when a person is specifically setting up an iCloud account for a child? The average family has some weird number like 1.7 children. What about the family with two parents and two children, or for the crazy ones like mine, four children? Or the even crazier ones I've encountered, perhaps you have too... with... a dozen??
    The restriction of 3 iCloud accounts is per device. The child can have their own device and iCloud account.
    joemd60 likes this.
    11-17-2018 12:38 AM
    The restriction of 3 iCloud accounts is per device. The child can have their own device and iCloud account.
    Yes they can. Taking donations for an iPad each for my four under 13 year olds. Or they can use the family iMac with their own login, in order to learn to use tech creatively, occasionally share iMessages with cousins and family across the ocean in England on their own account, make projects and build a photo library and be able to transition to a device seamlessly later. I just realized that I’ve risen to your trolling. Yet I’m annoyed enough at your answer that a family with many children spend thousands of dollars we simply don’t have for devices for young children just to get an iCloud account when there is a perfectly usable computer siting there... that I’m hitting post anyway.

The point is: Apple should waive this restriction, at least to some degree, especially for children’s accounts.
    11-17-2018 08:33 AM
    Yes they can. Taking donations for an iPad each for my four under 13 year olds. Or they can use the family iMac with their own login, in order to learn to use tech creatively, occasionally share iMessages with cousins and family across the ocean in England on their own account, make projects and build a photo library and be able to transition to a device seamlessly later. I just realized that I’ve risen to your trolling. Yet I’m annoyed enough at your answer that a family with many children spend thousands of dollars we simply don’t have for devices for young children just to get an iCloud account when there is a perfectly usable computer siting there... that I’m hitting post anyway.

The point is: Apple should waive this restriction, at least to some degree, especially for children’s accounts.
    I don't know about on a computer. I referred to on iOS devices. It it what it is. They limit the number of accounts per device to keep users from having too many free 5 gb storages in iCloud. Do you even know what trolling is? You have 2 posts on this forum. I've been here almost everyday helping users and sharing since 2013. If you don't like how Apple does things, get Android.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-17-2018 08:17 PM
    Good for you for helping people figure things out. My apologies. My comments are only because I like Apple and I think they should fix a problem, and figured when I found the answer to my problem that I should post a real world situation where it would make sense for them to do something differently. Carry on.
    11-17-2018 08:48 PM
    Good for you for helping people figure things out. My apologies. My comments are only because I like Apple and I think they should fix a problem, and figured when I found the answer to my problem that I should post a real world situation where it would make sense for them to do something differently. Carry on.
    Yeah, but without restrictions, Apple opens itself up to fraudulent activity.
    11-18-2018 08:44 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore. Have you considered submitting feedback to Apple?

https://www.apple.com/feedback/?afid...bId2=vbim#mn_p
    11-18-2018 09:36 AM

I have perfected the art of handing down iPhones from oldest to youngest. We have always deleted the old user from device to add new user. When user gets newer device, why keep them on previous device they’ll never use again?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-18-2018 09:50 AM
    Sorry, but if you want less restrictions and security, then make the switch to Android. And before the flaming begins, yes I have both. iOS=personal, Android=work related

While not a betting man, I'll wager Apple will not waive from this policy. However, create a new account on the device for your young ones, then associate that address as a child account on your Apple account.
    (at least, I think that's the procedure, may be backwards).
    11-18-2018 10:13 AM
    Thanks Chuck and Lee, I hadn't thought of using an old iphone. I have a 4 or 4s somewhere that would make that work for the kids. Good work around. Just_me_D, I don't think a restriction of three vs. a restriction of some slightly larger number would have a substantial impact on fraudulent activity, if by fraudulent activity you mean having an extra email address or three and using it to add an extra couple false ratings to app store reviews. Actual fraudulent activity requires more than an email address, so while it has some merit, I don't think it would hold water as a reason to make the user experience poorer for my (admittedly edge-case) large families who want to share a desktop and multiple iCloud ID scenario. The worry about giving away too much online storage doesnt seem to be a real issue if you think about it - free storage from major companies is much higher than 5GB for most large companies, and using multiple iCloud ID's to scam some extra space doesn't seem like it would be worth the hassle. Annie_8plus, that's a good idea, I will submit feedback there, a small drop in the feedback bucket, but a drop nevertheless. Thank you.
    11-18-2018 11:14 AM
    Here’s a great article reasoning out arguments for making multi-user systems a reality in the Apple ecosystem. It’s at Macworld - I came across it at sixcolors.com

Imagine apple doing this and keeping a three per device iCloud account/Apple ID restriction! That would be as infuriating as it is now - probably worse!

https://www.macworld.com/article/332...heres-why.html
    11-24-2018 11:47 AM