The battery is draining too fast, the screen blinks sometimes
    05-22-2015 10:14 AM
  2. mikeo007 said: Best Answer

In order to install "spyware" (if any even exists) :
    - Your device would have to be jailbroken.
    - Someone would need to physically have your phone for an extended period of time
    - They would need to plug it into a PC
    - They would need to know your password

If all of the above are true, and you suspect something, I'd recommend doing a backup and a factory reset of your device.

But...

It's more likely that your battery is draining from something else. Go to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Battery Usage and see what's hogging your battery.
    - Someone would need to physically have your phone for an extended period of time

If all of the above are true, and you suspect something, I'd recommend doing a backup and a factory reset of your device.

But...

It's more likely that your battery is draining from something else. Go to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Battery Usage and see what's hogging your battery.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-22-2015 11:26 AM

But...

I could not agree with you more.
    05-22-2015 11:48 AM
    There this. But I think the app has to be on both phones. So you look for a rogue app you don't know what it's for.

TopSpyApp

This is an app created for employers and parents. It comes with a big disclaimer: TopSpyApp is designed for monitoring your employees, children or others on a mobile device or smartphone that you own or have proper consent to monitor. You are required to notify owners and users of the tracked device that they are being monitored. Its not cheap: Prices range from $6.99 to $33.99 a month and will log features like call history, text messages, contacts, photos, videos, social networking and even browser history. Its standard for big companies to store this kind of information for company phones and computer equipment, but Singer doubts that everyone is using these kinds of apps in the way they are designed. TopSpyApp can be downloaded on Android. However, it isnt available in Apples App Store and, therefore, can only be downloaded on jailbroken iPhones, which allow users to download programs not unauthorized by Apple.
    Courtesy: marketwatch.com
    05-22-2015 12:38 PM