Why won't my jailbroken iphone 5c turn on after I restart it with findmyiphone?

I

iMore Question

I needed to restart my iphone because my pictures screen was black now I couldn't restart it with a computer because I have a chromebook and it doesn't let me download itunes so I turned on find my iphone on my jb phone and clicked erase iphone once I signed in and it said all settings data will be deleted are you sure you want to restart and I put yes but now it won't load it's stuck with the apple logo and a tiny bar under it that won't load it's been like this for a whole day

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I needed to restart my iphone because my pictures screen was black now I couldn't restart it with a computer because I have a chromebook and it doesn't let me download itunes so I turned on find my iphone on my jb phone and clicked erase iphone once I signed in and it said all settings data will be deleted are you sure you want to restart and I put yes but now it won't load it's stuck with the apple logo and a tiny bar under it that won't load it's been like this for a whole day

For one, you've ERASED the data on the phone and you committed a jailbreak sin by selecting the Erase All Contents and Settings Option. You will have to put the device in DFU mode to get the device operational again, and don't be surprised if it takes several attempts to do so.

https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/DFU_Mode

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice