Why can't I get the screen to work on my iPhone 5C?

I

iMore Question

Hi, please i need your help with my iphone 5c, i bought this iphone with a cracked screen, iphone is connected to itunes and making beeping noise but screen is not turning on, i tried screen on another phone and it's working so it's not faulty, i tried hard reset and even put phone in dfu mode through itunes to restore to factory settings, still no luck getting this screen, please any idea what might be wrong with this phone and what i can do to fix it.

Regards,
Joshua

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: screen not working

Hate to say it, but if the screen isn't the issue, then something the screen is connected to is broken, ie, the logic board, etc. As for repair, I can't offer much advice other than trying to better isolate the problem, and replacing the faulty part.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: screen not working

I agree with Disturbed_Angel, you're going to have to troubleshoot the issue. Or . . . you could take it to the Apple store and get them to look at it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Obviously, something other than the display is causing the problem, but without us having physical contact with your iPhone 5C, we can't honestly tell you what's wrong with it. If it were me, I'd make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro