Is it possible to pay for a subscription based app, like Peak, on behalf of someone else for the duration of their owning it? I want to buy a subscription based app for someone without them ever seeing a bill or price for it. Thanks!
    05-14-2015 11:49 AM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

Get the recipient an iTunes gift card to cover the cost of the app & subscription... the recipient can apply the gift card to their AppleID... and then the app and recurring charges will come off that balance on the AppleID - if the recipient buys other stuff, it's on them to be concerned about what happens to the balance on their AppleID - they can add additional gift card credits, or - let their payment method on file take over when the balance on their AppleID runs out.
    Get the recipient an iTunes gift card to cover the cost of the app & subscription... the recipient can apply the gift card to their AppleID... and then the app and recurring charges will come off that balance on the AppleID - if the recipient buys other stuff, it's on them to be concerned about what happens to the balance on their AppleID - they can add additional gift card credits, or - let their payment method on file take over when the balance on their AppleID runs out.
    05-14-2015 11:54 AM
    I'm not sure that is possible, since I'm assuming you mean indefinitely.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783
    05-14-2015 11:57 AM