Can you recover deleted Notes from icloud and Mini Ipad 4th Generation? And if so, Please tell me how~
    05-13-2015 09:46 PM
    Not unless they were part of a backup. Also, if the notes are associated with an email account, check the deleted/trash folder of that particular email account to see if the deleted notes are there.
    05-13-2015 10:16 PM
    You can recover the note by restoring the device ( if it's been backed up ). If this does not work, try use an data recovery tool.
    05-15-2015 02:34 AM
    Yes, of course you can transfer photos from iPhone to laptop. See steps below by using Windows Live Photo Gallery.

Step 1: Find USB cable of iPhone and use it to connect your iPhone to computer.

Step 2: Click the “Start” button on your computer and type the word “photo gallery” in the search box. Wait for a moment, and then you can see Windows Live Photo Gallery in the results.

Step 3: Open photo gallery and proceed to click “Home” tab and “Import photos”.

Step 4: Select and click your iPhone in “Import Photos and Videos” dialogue, then click “Import” button.

Step 5: Click “More Options” and choose the folder directory, folder name, and file name.

Step 6: Two import methods including “Review, organize and group items to import” and “Import all new items now” are available for you to choose. Select the method you like. Click “Import” at last.
    05-15-2015 03:01 AM
    If associated with an email account, check the Notes folder of that email account. If you don't see a Notes folder, go to Settings> Mail, Contacts and Calendars > Email address > toggle off Notes. Then go back to the email address and check the Notes folder.
    05-15-2015 06:03 AM
    I don't think it's a difficult thing to recover notes from iCloud. As long as you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud before, you can easily restore them from your iCloud backup files with some recovery tools like FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, right? But if you have no valid backup files, you can also choose to recover deleted notes directly from iPhone.
    Last edited by Gammagem; 07-09-2015 at 03:44 AM.
    07-07-2015 02:27 AM