Where do your iOS photos live?

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I only have a 16g iPhone. New iOS user. I currently use google plus upload but does not save full resolution files. Also using iCloud but quickly running out of room. I don't think I want to pay for extra space. (Apple your so greedy)

I tried the Flickr app which offers 1tb of free storage but it doesn't work as I'd like it too.

So where are you guys/ladies storing your iPhone photos?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Suggestions:

OneDrive by Microsoft
Box
Google Drive
Dropbox
An external hard drive

uumeshh

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Google + will let you store full res photos. Only thing is that it will count in your used memory. You can buy more if you wish to.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I sync to iCloud.
Monthly, I sync my camera roll to Google's Picasa. This is my back up
Fortunately, I was grandfathered with Picasa. $5 annually for 20G
Good Luck

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I like simplicity. I keep everything in iCloud.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Greedy charging for extra space? You said it yourself that the free storage options don't work how you want them to. Apple's not just charging you 99 cents for 20gb. They're charging you 99 cents for 20gb and completely seamless backup and storage of your files and photos. It's a package deal. If you want a free solution, be prepared for some manual work uploading your files, and a much less integrated experience.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. When I bought an iPhone I bought into the Apple ecosystem; media, apps, support, integration, storage, warranty, insurance. I bought the 128G iPhone 6 because I didn't want to run out of room. Made that mistake with my 16G iPad.
When Apple releases a 256G iPhone, I'll be buying that.
I'm sorry you're having this issue OP. I would have advised you against a 16G device.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6