1. iMore Question's Avatar
    My android won't last till 5pm and is going crazy day by day. I'm on a verge to drop it and buy (my first) iPhone outright.
    Should i go ahead or wait 4-5 months? - till next release?
    05-11-2015 10:43 PM
  2. zerog46's Avatar
    Up too you. At some point you can always wait for the next phone. If you have the money go for it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-11-2015 10:50 PM
  3. iEd's Avatar
    If you do wait for the next iPhone be prepared to jump right on it day 1 of preorder. If it has 2Gig of ram folks are going to be all over it. Android converts and folks that upgrade every year.
    If you need a new phone right now pull the trigger.

    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-11-2015 11:28 PM
  4. nikkisharif's Avatar
    I'm too impatient to wait when I want something so I say go for it lol. If you buy it & like the "s" version when it's released, sell the 6 & buy the "s" with your profit.
    LockOnTech likes this.
    05-12-2015 12:44 AM
  5. Edward_Dawson's Avatar
    I would buy the iPhone 6 right now because i dont have patience to wait. So it is up to you to decide to wait or to go right now itself.
    05-12-2015 06:18 AM
  6. Bigeric23's Avatar
    If your current phone cannot make it a few more months, then go for it; however, if at all possible, I would wait and purchase the next iPhone. I think you’ll be happier for longer with the next iPhone.
    05-12-2015 07:59 AM
  7. Bifurcated's Avatar
    Should i go ahead or wait 4-5 months? - till next release?
    You'll be waiting another half year until you get a 6S. It sounds like you need a phone now, so you should just get the 6.

    The iPhone 6 is actually an excellent phone with no obvious shortcomings. The 6S is likely going to have incremental improvements. I personally wouldn't wait.
    05-12-2015 12:55 PM
  8. Oofa's Avatar
    I don't get it...... you say your Android won't make it till 5pm....... are you asking if you should go without a phone until the 6s or 7 comes out or should you buy an iPhone 6 now?
    Get the 6. Unless you are unhappy with it's features, you will not be bowled over by the 6s or 7.
    05-12-2015 01:19 PM
  9. ela1n3ko's Avatar
    I think you should honestly wait till the 7 comes out. That happened to my phone so I always carried my phone charger and car charger with me. I think you still need to wait 5 months...
    05-15-2015 02:00 PM
  10. qbnkelt's Avatar
    September is just around the corner. Personally I would wait.

    Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    05-15-2015 03:02 PM
  11. Ledsteplin's Avatar
    I'm waiting. Upgrade with Verizon is in August.
    05-15-2015 06:49 PM
  12. iTechHead's Avatar
    By it then sell it. 4-5 months isn't that far but it also isn't that close. iPhones hold value so you could easily switch to the newest for virtually nothing.

    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    05-15-2015 09:17 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 07:47 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:57 PM
  3. How to stream iPhone to Apple TV?
    By Janakate Walker in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
  4. NYT Now axes subscription fee in latest update
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion & Contests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:22 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 05:44 PM