Wait for 6S - 7 or buy the iPhone 6 right now?

I

iMore Question

My android won't last till 5pm and is going crazy day by day. I'm on a verge to drop it and buy (my first) iPhone outright.
Should i go ahead or wait 4-5 months? - till next release?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Up too you. At some point you can always wait for the next phone. If you have the money go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you do wait for the next iPhone be prepared to jump right on it day 1 of preorder. If it has 2Gig of ram folks are going to be all over it. Android converts and folks that upgrade every year.
If you need a new phone right now pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm too impatient to wait when I want something so I say go for it lol. If you buy it & like the "s" version when it's released, sell the 6 & buy the "s" with your profit.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If your current phone cannot make it a few more months, then go for it; however, if at all possible, I would wait and purchase the next iPhone. I think you’ll be happier for longer with the next iPhone.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Should i go ahead or wait 4-5 months? - till next release?

You'll be waiting another half year until you get a 6S. It sounds like you need a phone now, so you should just get the 6.

The iPhone 6 is actually an excellent phone with no obvious shortcomings. The 6S is likely going to have incremental improvements. I personally wouldn't wait.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it...... you say your Android won't make it till 5pm....... are you asking if you should go without a phone until the 6s or 7 comes out or should you buy an iPhone 6 now?
Get the 6. Unless you are unhappy with it's features, you will not be bowled over by the 6s or 7.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I think you should honestly wait till the 7 comes out. That happened to my phone so I always carried my phone charger and car charger with me. I think you still need to wait 5 months...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
September is just around the corner. Personally I would wait.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
By it then sell it. 4-5 months isn't that far but it also isn't that close. iPhones hold value so you could easily switch to the newest for virtually nothing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk