Why can't my callers hear me clearly?

I

iMore Question

When I make calls or receive a call I hear the person clearly but the person on receiving end hears bad static, garbled sounds and can't make out my voice. I'm using an iPhone 4s and had it for two years store bought from my local mobile provider

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
When I make calls or receive a call I hear the person clearly but the person on receiving end hears bad static, garbled sounds and can't make out my voice. I'm using an iPhone 4s and had it for two years store bought from my local mobile provider

Assuming it hasn't been dropped and there is no physical damage, what OS are you running?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not know why the people you call hear static. It's possible that your wireless carrier is experiencing problems. You may have a damaged microphone. It's possible that you are covering the mic with a finger or the case you're using is covering the mic. It's possible that lint, oil dust, dirt, etcetera has somehow gotten into the mic. Who knows? It could be a number of things. I recommend you make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Possibly you are in an area that doesn't have great reception or wifi? I have certain places in my house where I get less reception. So when I am in my room, I have a difficult time hearing my friends but they hear me well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR