Ok so I know I haven't backed up my phone to my icloud yet. SMH..... but I don't understand why I keep losing my notes. This is the third time I lost my notes. I've only had the phone a month now. I never had this issue with my 4s. I have them linked to my yahoo account but I go to look in my notes folder and they are not there either anymore. What the hell is happening??? I just need to know how to get them back. And yes I will be connecting my phone to my icloud as soon as I get home. But please someone help me!!!!!!! Is there any way I can get them back?
    05-08-2015 07:34 AM
    Login to your Yahoo account via a computer and verify that your "notes" are present. If they are, initiate the "Notes" app on your iPhone 6, and then select "Accounts" in the upper left corner. After that, select "Yahoo".
    05-08-2015 07:44 AM
    I hope you have better luck than I ever did. I stopped using everything but the stock Notes application, because other notes would disappear, not update, etc.
    05-08-2015 01:52 PM
    Your email account in Settings. Toggle Notes OFF. Then check the notes folder in your email. After you find your notes, I strongly recommend you toggle notes off in all your email accounts. Then toggle Notes on in iCloud. Do that and you should not lose your notes. And they will be backed up in iCloud.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    05-08-2015 09:20 PM