How to unblock iphone 5c?

I

iMore Question

Hello!

The thing what happened with my iPhone is quite unusual. When I was going by plne back home, to entertain myself, I decided to change my phone password. of course, i forgot it, even though I tried many times. My phone was also in flight mode ( if that might affect anything ). And before, since I bought this iPhone from my friend, I never have connected my phone to iTunes. I had an account, which I needed to make, in order to, download apps, but that one also shows that it is not correct, the log in name.
I am so confused and I have no idea what I can do, i think I have tried anything and still nothing Works.

I hope someone can help me with this question!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So your friend has proof of ownership? Perhaps you and he can go to the Apple Store and get it fixed, other than that you are pretty much out of luck!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you only changed the lock screen passcode, you can remedy it by connecting the device to your computer and then restoring it. Afterwards, you will be able to set a new passcode as well as set it up to your liking. If the device is protected with the iCloud Activation Lock, there's nothing any of us, including Apple, can do for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73