I see where we can send a read receipt for a message sent to us. However, I want to know when they read the iMessage i sent them. Because it is delivered doesn't mean they read it. Thanks!!
    04-17-2015 07:11 PM
    Not possible on iMessage unless the receiver has read receipts active.
    Not possible at all for SMS (text) messages.
    04-17-2015 07:33 PM
    You will see that on some who use iMessage, but some won't enable that feature. They don't want others to know they have read it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-17-2015 09:53 PM
    You will see that on some who use iMessage, but some won't enable that feature. They don't want others to know they have read it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Yup I'm one of those people. I find it annoying when ppl just expect you to respond right away like you have nothing better to do.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    04-17-2015 10:20 PM
    Yup I'm one of those people. I find it annoying when ppl just expect you to respond right away like you have nothing better to do.

I look at it from the other side of the fence. Not getting a response from someone that you know ALWAYS has their phone in their hand while texting. Annoying as hell!
    04-17-2015 10:35 PM

I agree. There are times when it's not appropriate to respond. And there are times when you just do not want to respond. I don't want to feel like I "have to" answer someone (not including wife and children) right now.
    04-18-2015 10:39 AM