How do I disable Keychain., settings, ICloud, Keychain, toggle off?

I

iMore Question

Disabling Keychain., settings, ICloud, Keychain, toggle off

I have been trying to disable the Keychain on my IPAD for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work, even though I have been following your Help Screen. I start by logging on, using my password. From there I go to Settings, ICloud, and Keychain, where I Toggle off of Keychain. I usually do this several times in a row, as it will enable Keychain - on it's own, I might add! This will happen several times in a session, at my IPad. I can be in the middle of responding to an email, and the Keychain will pop back up, on its own. By the time I finally get it to remain off, by disabling all over again, the email answers that I might have been able to post, well, those thoughts are now lost due to the disturbance created by the Keychain pop-up. Please, tell me how I can turn this nuisance off, and actually remain off, (unless I DECIDE I WANT IT)!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Disabling Keychain., settings, ICloud, Keychain, toggle off

Do you have a computer that is configured to use iCloud? If so, disable the iCloud keychain on the computer. The results *should* sync to your i-Device.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Disabling Keychain., settings, ICloud, Keychain, toggle off

If that doesn't work. Backup. Wipe. And restore. While restoring make sure to not use keychain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox