How can I delete everything off my jailbroken iPad?

I

iMore Question

i want to delete everything off my jailbroken iPad but nothing is working.. HELP PLEASE!

I want to delete everything off my jailbroken iPad but when I try all the different methods, whenever I get to restoring my iPad on itunes, error 9006 ALWAYS comes up when downloading the iPad software update. I've searched up how to stop that and nothing works? And then when i tried to do a certain method by doing Shift + press restore and use the thing i downloaded from tutorials on how to fix it, it says "firmware is not compatible" even though it is the right one. my iPad is an iPad mini 16GB on iOS 7.1.1... Please help I don't want jailbreak or anything else on my iPad.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: i want to delete everything off my jailbroken iPad but nothing is working.. HELP PLEASE!

tried to do a certain method by doing Shift + press restore and use the thing i downloaded from tutorials on how to fix it, it says "firmware is not compatible" even though it is the right one.
downloading the correct ipsw for your device can be a challenge - try another source, and verify you're fetching the correct one.

11burtoc

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: i want to delete everything off my jailbroken iPad but nothing is working.. HELP PLEASE!

hey, thanks for the advise, but I have tried lots of different websites and tried every possible option... What should I do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2