Hi,

i use the icloud photo library since a while. No problems so far. However today i uploaded a video. After the upload was done suddenly my iphone showed me that 1336 objects have to be uploaded -> which is more or less the whole library??

I have around 10 photos/videos less on my iphone...no idea why 1336 objects and not the exact number of photos/videos. But the bigger problem is that it "thinks" it has to upload the whole library again??

Does someone have an idea what i can do?
    03-24-2015 09:08 AM
    in the meantime it tells 1125 objects....however on the icloud photo library itself the photos do not get doubled, the number there does not change.
    Seems that somehow the "link" got lost and it does now a sort of synch.....but it takes as long as it would take to upload the photos/videos........
    03-24-2015 09:54 AM
    Hi,

i use the icloud photo library since a while. No problems so far. However today i uploaded a video. After the upload was done suddenly my iphone showed me that 1336 objects have to be uploaded -> which is more or less the whole library??

I have around 10 photos/videos less on my iphone...no idea why 1336 objects and not the exact number of photos/videos. But the bigger problem is that it "thinks" it has to upload the whole library again??

Does someone have an idea what i can do?
    in the meantime it tells 1125 objects....however on the icloud photo library itself the photos do not get doubled, the number there does not change.
    Seems that somehow the "link" got lost and it does now a sort of synch.....but it takes as long as it would take to upload the photos/videos........
    I don't know what to tell you because I've yet to experience anything like that.If you think it wants to upload/sync the photos & videos again, let it go ahead and do it. Apple could be testing how it handles photos & videos on their servers. Heck, reboot your iPhone and see what happens.
    03-24-2015 10:06 AM
    In the meantime the synch is done....after a while it went faster and faster......looks like the photos and videos did not get uploaded again...looks like it has just synched everything again. However i do not know why? I mean, at the moment i do not have a lot of photos/videos....but if this would happen with a mediathek with 50000+ objects....good night.......
    03-25-2015 02:41 AM