Remove password protection on Pdf

zo_zo65im

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Quite correct. I have the password set by the sender, but need to remove it as I have many such documents, with long passwords and it is very cumbersome to keep track of the various passwords and enter them time after time again

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Quite correct. I have the password set by the sender, but need to remove it as I have many such documents, with long passwords and it is very cumbersome to keep track of the various passwords and enter them time after time again

There are various levels of security within .pdf files. They are all controled by the author. It can simply require a password to open, or the author can set security such that you need a password to view and at the same time, prevent printing, updating, etc. If you're lucky, and have OS X, you can open the .pdf file and then print it to a new .pdf file without security. Of course, the original author may have blocked that process by setting the appropriate value within the original file. If that is the case, there's nothing that I could suggest to circumvent the security settings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2