Why are notifications working on one device, but not the other?

I

iMore Question

I am testing one application. I am getting some notification on iPhone 5 but I am not getting notification on iPhone 6. Both the device having updated iOS software. What may be the issue.

I

iMore Question

While testing an app, why am I able to receive notifications on one device but not the other?

I am testing one application. I am getting some notification on iPhone 5 but I am not getting notification on iPhone 6. Both the device having updated iOS software and application settings are same. What may be the issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: While testing an app, why am I able to receive notifications on one device but not the other?

1. Always reboot a device that appears to not be working as it should. That will normally solve a good deal of the problems.

2. I assume that the app you're testing is on both devices? Don't be offended. You'd be surprised to find that the simplest of things are often overlooked.

3. You stated that the "application settings" are the same for both devices, however, are the "notification" settings the same in the device settings?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner