How about 2 members of the family have different region accounts: one is USA, the other is Thailand?

I

iMore Question

As a matter of fact, I will be a family organiser and I have the USA Apple account to buy all the TV shows. However, my son, who is over 18, has Thailand Apple account and he might want to buy more apps of his own. Now we are living in Thailand.

According to the article of how to set up family sharing, from the moment I add my son's account, all the apps and music and TV shows will be charged to my USA Apple account. Is that correct?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
It looks like all the family members need to be in the same iTunes store country.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201454

Make sure all family members are in the same iTunes Store country

Use these steps to check your iTunes Store country:

In iOS 8, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID. Tap View Apple ID, then tap Country/Region. If asked, enter your Apple ID password.
In OS X Yosemite, open iTunes, click Store > Sign In and enter your Apple ID. Then click Store > View Account. If asked, enter your Apple ID password. You'll see the Country/Region field on the Account Information page.

Make sure that you and your family members have the same country or region for your Apple ID. If you need to, you can change the country of your iTunes Store account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods