I have a Maxx HD and was debating on switching to the iPhone 6, should I make the switch?

I

iMore Question

Hi I have a Maxx HD and was debating on switching to the Iphone 6.

Is the Iphone easier and/or more efficient that an android phone. I just use my phone for talking mostly and a few apps.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi I have a Maxx HD and was debating on switching to the Iphone 6.

Each device, whether an iPhone or not, has its strengths and weaknesses. A lot of people say that the iPhone is easy to use, and I agree. Having said that, I found all of the non-iPhone devices I've owned over the years to be easy to use. Anyway, if you're going to be using the device primarily for talking, you may want to consider a non-smartphone and save yourself money from not having to purchase a data plan. Still, if you're set on getting a smartphone then I would definitely recommend an iPhone because it is probably the best supported device available.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Also consider what the folks you communicate with are using. If they are primarily iPhone users you may appreciate things like FaceTime. The iPhone works exceedingly well, has a stellar app base, and retains it's value well too.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Is the Iphone easier and/or more efficient that an android phone. I just use my phone for talking mostly and a few apps.

Out of the box, yes. However, since android can be set up however you see fit, android has the potential to be as easy and efficient as you want it to be. Getting to that point can be a lot of work though.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Well if you only need phone for mentioned reasons, I wouldn't buy as expensive phone as iPhone for those. Some 50-100? normal android /Microsoft phone will do just fine. IPhone is more to those who long for perfection out of their phones and OS.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Out of the box, yes. However, since android can be set up however you see fit, android has the potential to be as easy and efficient as you want it to be. Getting to that point can be a lot of work though.
This. A lot of work. A lot, but it can pay off in the end.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

For ease of use, smooth running software, great camera, and support 100% I'd recommend the iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234