I have had my phone for just over a week and it has a small fault with both the speakers, I have spoke to apple over the phone and online and both said to take it in store as it sounds like a defect,

If they repair it then I am fine with that, But if they say it needs replacing, Can I request I new phone as I do not want a refurbish one, Would it be possible for them to give me a new one in original packaging to prove its new?

I would just rather stick with the issue rather than be given a refurbish one, Id want a brand new one. Its an iPhone 5s

Hope you can help!
    03-01-2015 06:38 AM
    I have had my phone for just over a week and it has a small fault with both the speakers, I have spoke to apple over the phone and online and both said to take it in store as it sounds like a defect,

If they repair it then I am fine with that, But if they say it needs replacing, Can I request I new phone as I do not want a refurbish one, Would it be possible for them to give me a new one in original packaging to prove its new?

I would just rather stick with the issue rather than be given a refurbish one, Id want a brand new one. Its an iPhone 5s

Hope you can help!
    When Apple gives you a replacement if it is a refurb it would be as good as new. I think you are worrying about nothing. I had to replace my 5s a few months back and I believe it was a new one. They are not in new retail boxes tho. Good luck with your issue

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    03-01-2015 07:35 AM
    If you bought it directly from Apple only a week ago, then you are within the 14 day exchange period. So just return it and get another one rather than going thru Genius Bar. If you bought it elsewhere, return it there rather than they Apple.
    03-01-2015 07:45 AM
    If you bought it less than two weeks ago just return it to where you got it. You'll likely get a new replacement.
    03-01-2015 09:22 AM