How do I view a single month on the calendar?

I

iMore Question

How do I view a single month on the calendar

How do I see all my appointments for a month

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I view a single month on the calendar

I don't think you can with the native Calendar app.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Experiment with tapping the icon to the left of the magnifying glass/search icon... depending on what view you're in at first, you'll get different views month... month with list can be had...

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

When you open the calendar, to the top left you will see the current month with "<" sign. Tap it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

When you open the calendar, to the top left you will see the current month with "<" sign. Tap it.

Doing that only brings up all of the months for the year. It does NOT do what the OP is seeking which is to show all of the current month's appointments.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
hmmm strange, because when i open my calendar app, it was on the daily view and the top left tab has " < February" and that gives me that month view....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hmmm strange, because when i open my calendar app, it was on the daily view and the top left tab has " < February" and that gives me that month view....

If I'm in Day view for the month of February using the native Calendar app, and then tap on the less-than sign ( < ) in the upper left corner, I see the month view for both February and March. What i do not see are the actual events. I do see the dots that represent events, but again, not the actual events, and that is what I *assume* the OP wants to see, but he or she can verify that at their convenience.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
If I'm in Day view for the month of February using the native Calendar app, and then tap on the less-than sign ( < ) in the upper left corner, I see the month view for both February and March. What i do not see are the actual events. I do see the dots that represent events, but again, not the actual events, and that is what I *assume* the OP wants to see, but he or she can verify that at their convenience.

ahhh... that's what i meant to say :cant-watch: "you can see the dots that represent the events". That's what I assumed the OP meant. Actual events on the other hand, that i don't know.

My apologies, i didn't explain myself...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ahhh... that's what i meant to say :cant-watch: "you can see the dots that represent the events". That's what I assumed the OP meant. Actual events on the other hand, that i don't know.

My apologies, i didn't explain myself...

No apologies necessary...;)...We're all just trying to help the OP.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods