What charges the apple 6 plus faster?

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I love my iPhone 6 plus and I had to do turn off some sacrificial notification alerts just to save battery life. The problem is the charger it comes with doesn't charge it any faster and even though it lasts all day , it takes a while to charge. So anyone knows what I can buy which can charge my sweet phone faster ? :) please help. Thank you.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Save battery life? The 6+ is known to have incredibly good battery life. You must be an extremely heavy user.
I also wouldn't recommend anything other than the official Apple charger personally

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple charger charges the fastest. I used my wife's Samsung block the other day that's made to charge her note and it took longer to charge

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You can buy an original Apple iPad charger to charge it faster.

The standard charger delivers 1A whereas the iPad charger delivers 2.1A. The iPhone 6/6+ supports the extra power input which reduces the charging time with half.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You can buy an original Apple iPad charger to charge it faster.

The standard charger delivers 1A whereas the iPad charger delivers 2.1A. The iPhone 6/6+ supports the extra power input which reduces the charging time with half.

There is some serious debate over whether the iPad chargers actually charge the iPhone faster than the stock 5W power plug. If the iPhone limits the power draw to 1 amp (as some claim) the phone will not charge any faster with the iPad charger. I only charge my iPhone at night (when I am asleep), so I've never personally bothered to test it.

AliHajinasiri

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I love my iPhone 6 plus and I had to do turn off some sacrificial notification alerts just to save battery life. The problem is the charger it comes with doesn't charge it any faster and even though it lasts all day , it takes a while to charge. So anyone knows what I can buy which can charge my sweet phone faster ? :) please help. Thank you.

Or maybe you could off your wifi or 3G it helps.

Or airplane mode if you can :)
That helps a lot more.

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Okay! Thanks you guys ! I am taking you guys advices today and seeing if this helps. As for the iPad charger charging faster I heard that too but never put to test! But we shall see. Thanks again.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Okay! Thanks you guys ! I am taking you guys advices today and seeing if this helps. As for the iPad charger charging faster I heard that too but never put to test! But we shall see. Thanks again.

It works. I use it and charges a lot faster than the stock charger.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I use my iPad charging block as well and it definitely charges my 6+ faster than the one that comes with it.