Why does my iPad 2 mail reverts to blank screen?

I

iMore Question

Problem started when I tried to forward a message with photos on to another friend. I have been into my gmail via the app and deleted that message to try and clear. I have hard rebooted the iPad and reset all settings.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to the entire screen or the compose window in your Mail app as being blank? Your post is vague, and is difficult for us to grasp what the issue is. Anyway, try deleting the mail account from your device and then re-configure it.

natpace

May 17, 2015
Visit site
I was forwarding a video and my email locked up and went blank. I've tried hitting the home button to close it. I deleted accounts linked to the app with gmail and yahoo. And I reset the ipad. The pictures attached show what happens when I hit the mail app and then when I hit the home button. It will keep track of mail as it comes in, but when I hit the mail app, all i get is a blank screen. Please help. image.jpgimage.jpg

Lita B

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this problem with ipad 3 and have tried all you mention including closing apps in the task bar. The only thing I haven't done is reset the ipad as I have no computer to back my information to

Has there been a reply to the last post?

highlandjock

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi
Have you had any luck with the mail problem, mines is exactly the same and have tried all that has been suggested so far
Thanks Gavin

seasplin1

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Email screen froze white when trying to send a mail with photo attached. Power off failed, as did deleting & re-adding email accounts.

seasplin1

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
No luck at all. Even put it in the fridge as it is very hot in France just now. May try complete power drain, if that fails will have to replace tablet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen