Problem started when I tried to forward a message with photos on to another friend. I have been into my gmail via the app and deleted that message to try and clear. I have hard rebooted the iPad and reset all settings.
    02-23-2015 05:30 AM
    Are you referring to the entire screen or the compose window in your Mail app as being blank? Your post is vague, and is difficult for us to grasp what the issue is. Anyway, try deleting the mail account from your device and then re-configure it.
    02-23-2015 09:06 AM
    I was forwarding a video and my email locked up and went blank. I've tried hitting the home button to close it. I deleted accounts linked to the app with gmail and yahoo. And I reset the ipad. The pictures attached show what happens when I hit the mail app and then when I hit the home button. It will keep track of mail as it comes in, but when I hit the mail app, all i get is a blank screen. Please help.Why does my iPad 2 mail reverts to blank screen?-image.jpgWhy does my iPad 2 mail reverts to blank screen?-image.jpg
    05-16-2015 10:33 PM
    I'm having this problem with ipad 3 and have tried all you mention including closing apps in the task bar. The only thing I haven't done is reset the ipad as I have no computer to back my information to

Has there been a reply to the last post?
    05-21-2015 08:39 AM
    Hi
    Have you had any luck with the mail problem, mines is exactly the same and have tried all that has been suggested so far
    Thanks Gavin
    06-22-2015 02:24 PM
    Email screen froze white when trying to send a mail with photo attached. Power off failed, as did deleting & re-adding email accounts.
    07-22-2015 04:11 PM
    No luck at all. Even put it in the fridge as it is very hot in France just now. May try complete power drain, if that fails will have to replace tablet.
    07-22-2015 04:14 PM