I'm an IT consultant and I'm setting up some videos for youtube on how to do things on your computer. Recently I had a request to set up some videos on how to do things on your smartphone. Is there a good emulator I could get so that I could demonstrate how to use an iPhone on my PC?

I would like to be able to record what looks like an iPhone screen and show people how to do things like group apps together, set up email, change settings and basically how to use their phone. I don't need anything app specific, just something that looks like an iphone screen.
    02-21-2015 07:37 PM
    Why not just use a real, working phone?
    02-21-2015 08:17 PM
    That's what I'm planning for now, I was just hoping there was an emulator that I could use so that I could get a better picture.
    02-21-2015 08:34 PM
    You can use a software program named "Reflector" on your computer which allows your computer to act as an "AirPlay" device. Then you can mirror your phone to your computer.

The program allows you to record what is shown on the screen. It has a free trial so you can try it out before purchasing it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-22-2015 09:59 AM
    You can use a software program named "Reflector" on your computer which allows your computer to act as an "AirPlay" device. Then you can mirror your phone to your computer.

The program allows you to record what is shown on the screen. It has a free trial so you can try it out before purchasing it.
    If you have Yosemite, then you can also just use QuickTime and the phone plugged into the Mac. You just set the video source in QuickTime to the iPhone.
    kch50428 likes this.
    02-22-2015 01:31 PM