Syncing nightmares

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have been battling my 128 gb iPhone to put music on it. After I load it up, when I attempt to add more files later, they won't go on. I used to do it manually, but found that after initially setting up, subsequent music files would never load, just were grey and never loaded. I played with settings, got it to work briefly, but then after adding a new audiobook, it started wiping everything else so I only had the new audiobook. Tried syncing vs manual add, which also worked for a bit, but now when I try to add new files, it tells me I don't have room on the phone to add more files, even though I have twenty gigs open.

Looking online I see a lot of people are reporting this, I also saw a theory that it may be related to cheap flash memory apple used for the 128. I always thought it was software, but now wonder if it's hardware. Anyone think taking it in for a new , or refurb, would make a difference? I am beyond frustrated, and the only way I've been able to solve is to completely reset the device and load everything back on again each time I get a new book, which wastes my time. I've also pulled out my old android to use as a MP3 player.....just frustrated!!!

jj2339

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
So after an hour and a half on the phone with Apple they have no idea either...sigh...at least I got an honest guy who admitted others have had this issue, before I've been told it was isolated

Posted via iMore App

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox