everyday I get this log and the phone is not responding to buttons and dropping calls
    02-19-2015 08:25 PM
    What is "awdd"? In regard to the device not responding to buttons and dropping calls, are you using the latest iOS version for your device? Has the phone been dropped? Does it have water damage? You may want to connect it to iTunes to restore and set up as new. If you're uncomfortable with that, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
    02-19-2015 09:26 PM
    "awdd" is a background process on the phone. Like lots of computer processes, it creates logs. The mere presence of the logs does not mean there is a error. And the contents of the logs can be difficult to interpret. Computers throw errors all the time and an error in the logs does not mean there is a problem with your device (as an aside, if you've ever opened the console app on OS X or the Windows logs, you would see the same things. Lots of things logged that don't necessarily indicate a problem with the computer).
    Anyway some people find these logs on iOS and assume they indicate a problem (go to Settings, Privacy, Diagnostics and Usage, Diagnostic & Usage Data).
    The OP is obviously experiencing a problem, but these "awdd" logs are not necessarily related and presumably if the OP had the necessary knowledge to be certain the logs truly indicated a problem, they'd also have the knowledge on how to fix it.
    02-20-2015 07:51 AM