I have tried Accompli prior to it getting rebranded as Outlook for iOS. I quickly grew to love its powerful tools and calendar integration. However, like the iOS Mail counterpart, the signature section is doesn't support HTML-based signatures with images. I can work around this, and still love the app. However, whether under the name Accompli or Outlook, I have been frustrated by the Contact integration. Accompli/Outlook only shows recent contacts. I have about 3000 contacts in my iOS contact list, but less than 20 in my Outlook list. I ended up uninstalling both the Accompli and Outlook versions for this reason. I couldn't find a setting to correct this, and still haven't found anything online or help files that address this shortcoming. Until contact integration improves 3000%, I don't see this being my goto app for e-mail.
    02-16-2015 10:44 AM
    Do you have contact sync enabled for the account where you get your Outlook email?

You can turn off iCloud contact sync in the phone's settings... you should get asked if you want to keep contacts on your phone or not... you can decide what to do... then, in settings - enable contact sync for the Outlook account... and the phone should then get the same contacts as they are on Outlook.
    02-16-2015 12:13 PM
    Do you have contact sync enabled for the account where you get your Outlook email?

You can turn off iCloud contact sync in the phone's settings... you should get asked if you want to keep contacts on your phone or not... you can decide what to do... then, in settings - enable contact sync for the Outlook account... and the phone should then get the same contacts as they are on Outlook.
    The Outlook for iOS app doesn't work like that in regard to contacts. It has access to the contacts but it only displays the most recent and most frequently used. If you compose a message and then enter the first few letters of an email address, you'll be able to choose a contact that didn't appear initially in the recent/most used listing, but there is no option to display ALL of your contacts. At least it didn't before I uninstalled the app...
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-17-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    kch50428 likes this.
    02-16-2015 12:38 PM