Macbook Pro 13 or 15"?

I

iMore Question

I'm in my first year of university majoring in Marketing and my current laptop is over 5 years old with a battery life of 40 mins... So I need to upgrade and have decided to get a Macbook Pro, but I want to know which one I should get, the 13 or 15 inch screen. I will be using it for note taking, creating ads both video and poster, presentations and graph work, as well as watching videos and all the regular stuff like social media and email. Price isn't an issue but I want this laptop to last for the rest of my 3 years in school and also after in my work place. Thank you!

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The 13'' Pro will be more than adequate for your needs. If it were me, I would be inclined to purchase a 13'' and use an external monitor in my room for added screen space.

The 15'' Pro has a lot of computer in it and some of the features it sports, like high end graphics, are going to be wasted if you don't make use of them. If you're ok with that, nothing wrong with the purchase and if you do everything on the laptop's built-in screen it would be worth the money.

One great thing about these retina displays is that while the actual workspace on the default settings is not very large, you are able to scale up to higher resolutions and still get a great image. 1680x1050 is a bit small on my 13'' but I do like 1440x900. It's a great looking resolution on the 13''-14'' range with ample screen space. Apple's pretty much the only vendor left doing 16:10 aspect ratio as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73