Ok so im starting to get worried. I jailbroke my iPhone 4 about an hour ago using pangu and the process went fine on my computer. I used iTunes to back it up before hand, so I thought it would be fine but when the jailbreaking process was complete I tried to unlock my phone. I swiped the screen and it showed me a blank picture of my homescreen before turning itself on and off again. This has happened each of the hundred times I have swiped the screen and I have tried to turn it on and off manualy but when it boots up the same thing happens. I have tried restoring the phone via iTunes but it says I need to turn off find-my-iPhone first, which I cant do because my phone wont unlock. I really need to fix my phone bcs there is no way im going to be able to get a new phone for a long time and my parents will kill me! please help!
    02-15-2015 02:58 AM
    Try this go to icloud.com/#find and sign in with your iCloud account on the computer remove your iPhone from find my iPhone and then try and restore, this should make that message pop up again
    Last edited by janu_jeys; 02-15-2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: new link
    02-15-2015 05:56 AM