Will you be able to wear the Apple Watch in the shower?

I

iMore Question

I saw that you can wash your hands and wear the Apple Watch while exercising, but is it confirmed whether or not it's safe to take in the shower?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I'm not even considering buying the  Watch or any other smart watch, but if I were, I wouldn't even consider taking a shower with it, but that Just Me, D...;)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
While it may sound strange .. I have my pebble and I never take it off shower , swimming sleeping etc
It only comes off to charge it once every 7 days ... If Apple couldn't compete then I won't even think about upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
While it may sound strange .. I have my pebble and I never take it off shower , swimming sleeping etc
It only comes off to charge it once every 7 days ... If Apple couldn't compete then I won't even think about upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a watch (not a smart watch) everyday, and have been for almost all of my life. Still, I take off my watch before showering. Heck, I even take it off to wash dishes...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I wear watches daily. I love them and collect them and I will for sure be buying an apple watch when they become available. My current 'daily driver' is waterproof to 200m yet I still take it off to shower. I do have a great Rolex Submariner for the times I go diving though.