Morning
    I was trying to reply to one of the discussion forum / comments but got stumped at your sign up process.
    I must agree that yuo have a fantastic sign up process; so much so that I could not even decipher the captcha texts even after changing it few times. [still have one of the screenshot if you are interested]
    Guess its time to just walk away.

Thank you
    Moy
    02-10-2015 07:15 AM
    We can help you, do you have a screen shot?
    02-10-2015 08:56 AM
    Morning
    I was trying to reply to one of the discussion forum / comments but got stumped at your sign up process.
    I must agree that yuo have a fantastic sign up process; so much so that I could not even decipher the captcha texts even after changing it few times. [still have one of the screenshot if you are interested]
    Guess its time to just walk away.

Thank you
    Moy
    We apologize for you being unable to sign up to join the iMore forums, and hopefully, you'll try again. Having said that, are you saying that you had a difficult time using the signup screen as depicted via the following screenshot?

Why did I have a difficult time with your signup process?-screen-shot-2015-02-10-8.58.40-am.png
    02-10-2015 09:01 AM
    I believe the OP is referring to the spam filter box with the random wording for copy

To the OP in some cases caps are needed as seen in the box
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-10-2015 10:05 AM
    me again ...
    I am pretty sure you are aware that I cant even reply to your questions in the thread that I have initiated as guest [if not then you may need to consider trying once]

http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/318022-why-did-i-have-difficult-time-your-signup-process.html

I should have made it clear that its the Captcha text which is so difficult to read (and understand) that I got it wrong everytime and not the signup process (don't want use google/FB/MS etc ones)

Moy
    02-10-2015 10:49 AM
    me again ...
    I am pretty sure you are aware that I cant even reply to your questions in the thread that I have initiated as guest [if not then you may need to consider trying once]

http://forums.imore.com/ask-question...p-process.html

I should have made it clear that its the Captcha text which is so difficult to read (and understand) that I got it wrong everytime and not the signup process (don't want use google/FB/MS etc ones)

Moy
    I'm sure you understand and can appreciate Mobile Nations' devotion to protect its members and its servers from SPAM and other malicious activities as best as it can while also trying to balance that protection with minimum inconvenience to prospective members like yourself. Having said that, I trust that you are able to find a family member or a friend who may be able to read the Captcha text for you since you "don't want to use" the other avenues available to you that would allow for a simpler means to join.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-10-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    02-10-2015 12:00 PM
    @Moy

We hope you can overcome the hurdle and become a member of our site. We will be glad to have you as a member of our community
    02-10-2015 12:06 PM