Why is my battery usage showing wrong?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: battery usage shows wrong?

What services are you running in the background?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Nothing at all just wifi

Actually I was thinking of what apps you might have. Also the update schedule for your accounts like mail, FB, etc., even Tapatalk if you've got it set to refresh.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Nastybloodlust

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

Actually I was thinking of what apps you might have. Also the update schedule for your accounts like mail, FB, etc., even Tapatalk if you've got it set to refresh.

All My background refresh is turned off

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

How is your signal?

Nastybloodlust

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site

How is your signal?

Well maybe its The notifications thats waking The device alot? I get alot facebook notifications :p
The device is set to turn off screen after 1min btw. But does it count when a notifications Wake The device? Isnt There Any tweak to keep it in sleep mode when getting notifications?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Well maybe its The notifications thats waking The device alot? I get alot facebook notifications :p
The device is set to turn off screen after 1min btw. But does it count when a notifications Wake The device? Isnt There Any tweak to keep it in sleep mode when getting notifications?

Yes if you've got FB set to notify that's using up battery. You might notice that even if the screen on your device goes black, as soon as an alert comes in, if you've got badges or alerts set up, the screen will wake briefly.

So check under Notifications what you've got set. Also check your update schedules. I would take a calculated guess that you might have more apps running in the background with alerts/notifications that you might think.

There are few things that I've got running in the background. Those things that are w necessity. Others I check manually.